Friday, September 17, 2010

What is a system modular inlet within a laptop computer? Please Help?

I am presently getting this message on my laptop that the device in my system modular is not connected properly. What does this tight I haven't installed anything new surrounded by the computer sense last Feb where on earth I put in more push and it is still showing up in it. I hold no external components attached either so what does this have it in mind? Anyone thank you.



David


Answer:

It might be saying that one of the modules (like possibly the laptop's internal CD or DVD drive) isn't seated firmly and isn't making a complete nouns with the laptop. You could try removing and reinserting the drive (with power past its sell-by date of course) and see if that fixes the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment