Friday, September 17, 2010

What is a apt laptop brand?



Answer:

Apple
IBM
dell & apple
ACER RULES!!!

trust me on this. my acer never let me down!
IBM/LENOVO/Thinkpad
dell- definatly the best
Dell or Gateway
Hewlett Packard

HP.
I had a Dell laptop for roughly 2 years until it overheated and 'fried' itself.



Now I have an HP (Hewlett-Packard). I've have it for about 7 months and it's be great so far.



I think Apple is the best, they never come across to have any virus problems, but they are reasonably expensive.
Dell.... Dell is top class Computer in Brand name. Not only contained by Brand names, but surrounded by high power performances and durabilities.



Dell does everything, whether surfing the Net or playing the latest games available today.



Check it out!!! http://www.dell.com/content/products/cat...
Dell is not obedient at all. It cause so many problems. They enjoy the worst customer service. Do not get a Dell or you will regret it. Get a Mac if you are going for photo editing or song gag, or get a Acer if you want to run window.

No comments:

Post a Comment