Friday, September 17, 2010

What is a laptop i.e. maximum 1700$ and i.e. dutiful ample to run black and white 2.?

I'm only 14 and I can't really buy something that costs a lot and i dont believe my parents do to i want a maximum of 1900$(lolwer than 2000$)and I always needed to have the winter sport Black and white 2!!!!


Answer:

$698.00 at walmart.com for a Acer Aspire 5610 15.4" Laptop w/ Intel Pentium M Duo T2060 Processor thats more than capable of handling black and white 2
purely buy a mac best computer youll ever need im 15 and near my mac ive noticed my conservatory grades improving and only the things i can do are amazing plus youll save some money. Oh and black and white 2 will be ripened in a couple of months so you should only focus on whats important
http://www.newegg.com/product/product.as...
how to set up wireless network

No comments:

Post a Comment