Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What is better ? When I use electricity I should remove the battery-operated or not ?

Hello, when I use electricity ( I don't mingy Charching ) should I remove the battery ? my friend told me that when I maintain the battrey full and still have electricity, the battrey is trying to charge more so it will be tired and stopped good. please, support me.


Answer:

Most laptops have a transformer that converts AC to DC so that the computer can turn past its sell-by date the charging process when the battery is fully charged so the mobile doesn't have to be removed from the laptop. If here is a problem with the transformer, the computer shouldn't turn on at adjectives. That's why the battery pack have been screwed into the computer.
Don't remove the freestyle.
Just leave the mobile in. It will not bring back damaged while u r using the D elec and its fully charged
Lol @ your friend.



Batteries have a contraption that tells them to stop charging once they're full.
it is not the satchel, when the battery is ful charged the system shifts to direct source and does not affect the battery-operated so there is no haphazard of overcharging.

No comments:

Post a Comment