Tuesday, September 21, 2010

what is best laptop brand?



Answer:

Sony Viao Ya achieve what ya pay for
I've other liked hp, but like mad of others are pretty good, minded that it's not a dell. I've hear nothing but fruitless things, from people who enjoy had dell laptops.
I would read out IBM ..I hear people who own problems with Compaqs and Dells....Try a Gateway...
apple
Dell
i enjoy always trusted TOSHIBA
For PCs, IBM are consistently rate as "Editors Choice" by PC magazine and they definitely own the best keyboards. Dell used to have the best service, but they hold not been doing as capably lately - then again, if you inevitability service on your laptop, you probably didn't get a perfect one to start with. For gaming laptops (why would you use a laptop for gaming? But okay, I'll bite), Voodoo is consistently rate the best, but Dell is making inroads.



I've used an IBM for years and love it. Some of my co-workers use HP and Compaq (now one and the same within terms of company, but still separate brands) and they roughly have not have as good experiences as those of us next to IBMs.



For Apple, of course, here is only one choice.
HP
Mac is best.... unless you wnat a PC. Then Toshiba is the most reliable within all situations. My Dell have also been thoroughly reliable considering how old it is.
Sony
The best brands are hp, and toshiba. I've have them both with deeply of experience and they seem to work drastically well. Sony and compaq are also pretty very well too. but apple sucks
how to value

No comments:

Post a Comment