Friday, September 17, 2010

What is a better laptop, Dell or Mac?

I am essentially using the laptop for internet and messaging (AIM & Yahoo!messenger) will I be able to download it on my laptop?


Answer:

Both are upright laptops, but the difference is really on your requirements and your technical skills. Realistically, base on your intended uses, the dell will be the better buy. A mac is more for video/graphic editing. You can get a pretty key machine to ease your requirements.



You can get the messenger at aol.com.



The current Dell coupons/deals are available at http://www.24houredeals.com/dell-coupons...



The current Apple coupons/deals are available at http://www.24houredeals.com/apple-coupon...



Good luck.
Unless you want video editing... win a dell
dell
Dell
dell. I have used both dell and mac computers...macs suck 0_0. I will merely use it if no other is available
Apple Macs are prettier and have far smaller quantity viruses. They can also run Windows, so you can own the best of both worlds. They also cost more



Dells aren't as pretty and run Windows only. Dells come beside a lot of unwanted items preinstalled, at which you will promptly throw out the window.



I haven't used a Mac in the past, but I am intent on getting a MacBook soon.



I hope this has be of some help.

- Douglas
If you singular need to use the laptop for internet and messaging, obtain the dell. No sense in spending $1000+ dollars on a Mac if you just need to surf the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment