Friday, September 17, 2010

What is a righteous driver for the scroll pub on my laptop after installing window vista?

I installed Windows Vista not long. I have a Sony Vaio (VGNFE550G), and presently the scroll bar on the touch wad doesnt work. I tried to install one driver by Synaptics (sp??), but whenever I install that the keyboard fail to work after. I need a driver that won't effect the baby grand, but will allow the scroll bars to work. Thanks alot.


Answer:

seem you might have to continue for a driver

that works with vista



you are not alone near the vista driver problems

you could download a copy of



driver genius



it is pretty fitting with finding and funding up

drivers of all the through os out.



try it





http://www.moneyrushonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment