Friday, September 17, 2010

What is a right laptop to bring?

I already own a Dell PC which is pretty good. I be just wondering are here any other good option for a laptop!


Answer:

Hey Dudette,



This is like asking, "I already wear briefs, what type of boxers should I get" Depends!.... HAHAHAHA!



Seriously, you enjoy to answer questions in the region of what you are going to do with it, what programs you are going to run, what environment is it going to be within, how long do you want to keep it, what is your skill horizontal, etc....before anyone can answer the cross-examine, "What laptop should I buy?"



In general, IMHO, Dell is okay, HP is a touch less than okay. Gateway have a manic-depressive tendancy, Toshiba is good, and IBM is enormously good.



Tom
compaq presario
dell
Apple MacBook.

Too oodles pros to list but...

Cons:

The single con i found is that it gets hot on the bottom (unless you resembling burning thighs, then this is a pro)
I muse toshiba make obedient laptops. make sure to go and get a laptp with 1gb hit and a big hard drive.
Windows base, try Dell.

Goto www.dell.com to find your suitable model.

Latitude= bussiness edition

Inspiron= Home edition

XPS= Gaming and graphical usage edition
My brother has an apple and he uses it alot so i guess its devout enough for him, i deduce its pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment