Friday, September 17, 2010

What is a video card on the computer?

I own all The Sims 2 EP's and my team game is kinda slow. I have Windows XP, I dont know much more or less computers but I have a HP PAVILION zv6000 what can I do to speed up my hobby? and what are video cards? and one more grill: will playing TH2 a lot slow down my computer speed??


Answer:

If you're asking which one you hold here's a quick means of access to find out...



Click Start go to Run and type dxdiag within the box, press enter, go to the Display tab, information almost your graphics card will be listed at hand...



then compare that to the requirements of the Sims 2... you may enjoy to turn down some graphics settings if you want it to run faster, you can't upgrade the graphics card in a laptop.



No, it won't slow down your computer if you play the hobby a lot.
See if within ia new driver for your video card. That can sometimes aid speed things up or the best way to speed up anything is buy more memory. Also run continuation tools like disk verbs up and defrag and spyware apps on a regular basis.
how to play mac games on pc

No comments:

Post a Comment