Friday, September 17, 2010

What is a satelitte laptop?

I only just bought a Toshiba Satellite Laptop Pentium 166Mhz 16MB RAM 1.2GB off of ebay for $100 and I am not exactly sure what the diffrence is between a satelite laptop and a regular...can i still get hold of wireless internet? will it work with my comcast? do i own to have cell phone service or is that newly a special optional aspect to use? I hope I made the right purchase but any help explaining this to me would be appreciated!



Thanks


Answer:

It's only just a model name.



Just approaching how it's a Ford Mustang, this is a Toshiba Satellite.



Edit: After looking at the specs, that computer looks to be more than 10 years old. Even if it's still functional, you enjoy a computer that is antiquated beyond upgrading.



This will barely run Windows98. And wireless internet, and broadband are more than expected out of the question.



:s Sadly, I chew over you got ripped bad if you thought you were getting a buy and sell.
Satellite is just the model of the laptop ( resembling Ford Explorer. Explorer is the model ) and the specs of the laptop ( performance ) is greatly poor. I guess you made a bad choice! Sorry!
okay satellite refers only to the model of Toshiba you enjoy purchased and does not reflect any functionality to do next to satellites (Like VW=Toshiba and Golf=Satellite). I dont know if this model has an inbuilt wireless capability but even if it doesn't is costs nothing to acquire an external adapter for WiFi
i just bought a Toshiba Satelite too,but mines is:Intel(R)Core(TM)2CPU T5200 @1.60Ghz---106Ghz,0.99Gb of Ram: I Payed $1,297.00 From CompUSA.as you can see nearby is a big difference in the specs.even for 100.00 dollars i deem you got pummel.Paste a Mirror to the screen,and you can use it for a flip mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment