Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What is "preparing one time boot menu" and why is my computer doing it?

I own a dell laptop and it continuously does the "one time boot menu" upon start up, during that time it is also making a loud beeping rumble...why? And how do I fix it?? I am headed to bed, I will check answers surrounded by the AM...thanks for your assistance! :)


Answer:

LOL simply dont buy a Dell.... they are **** take it rear legs and get something clad like a hp or a sony Dells are ****!
Don't know Sorry
one beep mean you computer is fine. one time boot menu is show when you hold some program in you computer. it is adjectives fine don't mind it. when you computer hardware is fine. you motherboard will have a hoot when all of the point is fine.
how to printer

No comments:

Post a Comment